Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beginner baby steps

For those that know me know that I am not a very should we say organized person.  In other words my house is messy, my van is messy.... Mess really doesn't bother me.  I've always had a messy room growing up, a messy house with one, two,three, etc. children so it's not just that I have kids or whatever. I think it's just me.  I know it's not a good example for my kids.  And I'm sure my husband would enjoy a clean organized house.  So,  I am starting a program that I happen to stumble across while doing something else to help change my messy habits. Have you ever heard of The Fly Lady?  She has a website for people like myself to learn how to change messy house habits, declutter, get a hold on the laundry and many other things.  I have decided to take her beginner baby steps challenge.  Day 1 starts tomorrow.  I will let you know how it goes!
                                                     
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment