Friday, June 26, 2009
Our beautiful little girl
Shane lost a tooth
Summer fun part 2
Elm Creek is fun and all, but there's nothing better that your own private beach! Thank you Jimmy and Margie for letting us enjoy your lake.
The kiddos also like to hang out at home and splash around in our pool
Sunday, June 21, 2009
A wonderful man!
Happy Father's Day Justin!
You are the love of my life and a super duper dad!!
Here are a few things that I love about you:
* you follow and love Jesus
* are a wonderful husband (you always answer my stupid questions, help me find my phone/wallet/keys..., bring me home flowers for no reason, give me back rubs...)
* you are so good with our kids
* mow the lawn/shovel the driveway
* help out on the boys baseball teams
* hang out with the kids (kickball, baseball, Pokemon, video games, read to them, get them to sleep, watch movies, play tag, take them to the park, volunteer as a leader in AWANA and church, etc......)
* fix everything (vehicles, pluming, lawn mowers, computers, just about anything that needs fixing)
* clean the bathrooms
* go to work for us everyday, so I can have the privilege to stay home and take care of our 4 kiddos.
* make us breakfast on the weekends
* make late night trips to the store to get milk for the morning
* love me even though I'm far from perfect
* help me plant a garden
* and many many more things ( I would be here all night to list them all)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Shane's baseball game
These pictures are taken at quite a distance, so, some of them are a little blurry. See, I do have 2 small children I am watching at the park while trying to watch Shane and get some good pics. My mom was there that day so she helped out with James and Vanessa. Here are some pics of them at the park: