Sunday, June 21, 2009

A wonderful man!




Happy Father's Day Justin!


You are the love of my life and a super duper dad!!

Here are a few things that I love about you:
* you follow and love Jesus
* are a wonderful husband (you always answer my stupid questions, help me find my phone/wallet/keys..., bring me home flowers for no reason, give me back rubs...)
* you are so good with our kids
* mow the lawn/shovel the driveway
* help out on the boys baseball teams
* hang out with the kids (kickball, baseball, Pokemon, video games, read to them, get them to sleep, watch movies, play tag, take them to the park, volunteer as a leader in AWANA and church, etc......)
* fix everything (vehicles, pluming, lawn mowers, computers, just about anything that needs fixing)
* clean the bathrooms
* go to work for us everyday, so I can have the privilege to stay home and take care of our 4 kiddos.
* make us breakfast on the weekends
* make late night trips to the store to get milk for the morning
* love me even though I'm far from perfect
* help me plant a garden
* and many many more things ( I would be here all night to list them all)




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment