Friday, March 5, 2010

Mini vacation

This past weekend we were dog sitting for my aunt and uncle. To us it was more like a mini vacation. They left us a big warm clean house, lot's of yummy food to eat, tons of snow to play in and 2 wonderful doggies to play with. Check it out for yourself:


Shane went out snowboarding I would say at least 6 times.

It's kind of hard to see, but Vanessa wrote her name in the snow.

I love this one! Now, if they could just be like this ALL the time!

Tyler hanging out in the snow!

Shane hanging out in the snow!

Here is Tyler up in a tree on an island in the middle of a frozen pond!!


Vanessa had a great time sledding!

Here is "Girlie" she is a very nice mellow doggie.

Here we have the ferocious one.
Okay, I am just kidding. This is Teddy. Teddy is a very friendly and beautiful dog. In the last picture she was just yawning. I just thought it was a good/funny picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment