Thursday, September 10, 2009

A day at grandpa and grandma's

A couple weeks ago my dad came out to our house and picked up Tyler & Shane for a ride in the 1937 Ford. I met them down at his house a bit later with Vanessa and James. Justin was working at the fair that day. I took a few pictures from our trip down to the good old SLP.




Here is my dad's street rod. Although if you have an LCD monitor the color just does not seem right on the car.



What a nice big brother Shane is to give james a ride on the tricycle!

This is the park that is right up the street from my dad's house


Last here is a picture of part of my dad's back yard. (I don't really know why I am posting a picture of it )I guess maybe because he just took down his deck and did all of this new landscaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment