Friday, March 13, 2015

I'm Jonah's seizure pattern is SO crazy. I just don't get why some days he has 6 and another day only 1. It just doesn't make since. I've done my best to track his seizures over the last month. I know for a fact that I have not recorded all of them but it ends out being an average of about 3.57 seizures every day, 25 seizures a week, 100 seizures a month and if the seizure counts stayed the same, 1,200 every year. Although you wouldn't know it. You wouldn't know it unless you are with him for an extended amount of time. At the park or riding his bike around he looks like any other 4 year old boy. Most of his seizures, thank you Jesus, are in a safe place, usually inside. He seems to know when one is coming for the most part. He seems to get down on the couch or floor when he has them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment