Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Random thoughts

Families who homeschool should definitely read this magazine-
http://thehomeschoolmagazine.com/
It is really encouraging. They give lots of advice, tips and resources.  Now, they offer it digitally for FREE! It is worth downloading the app.  

Joanh had another tonic clonic seizure this morning. That is now 3 in 5 days. I just don't get it.  They were all pretty mild but still, I hate when he has those kind.  


I can't believe my Vanessa is riding the Doodle Bug.  It seems like just yesterday she was riding around her Power Wheels around the yard. Time goes by so fast, to fast.



Thank you to everyone who called us today, sent out emails, stopped over, and prayed for us today.  It was a hard morning.  I am just so thankful to have the support of all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment