Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jonah has been doing SO much better this past week and a half. He is still having daily seizures but not the 100's he was having a few weeks ago. Throughout the last 3 years that he has been battling intractable seizures it has been quite a roller coaster ride. Sometimes, he will experience 100's or seizures in one day for a stretch then all of a sudden he will have no seizures except for during the night. We are just so thankful that he is doing so well right now. My prayer is that it stays that way for a long time.

We head back down to the Mayo tomorrow for a full day of appointments. I will try to post an update on how that went when I can. 

On a side note, Jonah has been a little bummed because his bicycle was stolen from our lawn. The only one really to blame is me though for not putting it away at night. I guess I know what to get him for his birthday this June. 







No comments:

Post a Comment