Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Jesus is my rock. Without Him, I don't know where I would be right now. On this Father's Day I want to thank my Father, my Heavenly Father. Thank you for so many blessings you have blessed me with.
 Thank you Jesus for my husband, I don't know where I be without him. Thank you Jesus for my 6 kids. Every single one of them. I love them so much, more than they'll ever know. Thank you, Jesus, for my parents and relatives. Also, with out them I would be lost. Thank you Jesus for healing my eyes and my body. Thank you that I can see. Thank you I can walk and talk and think and smell and taste. Help me not take any of those things for granite. 
Thank you for my house. To be living here in Monticello, MN USA is a blessing. Help me not to complain about how small it is or how the grass is mostly dirt or how the new neighbors put up a fence where the kids used to play kickball or the mess. Help me be thankful of the memories we are making in our home, even if it is small. 

Thank you, Father, for giving us Dr. Esponoisa. I know she came from You.

Thank you for my husband, Justin. He is an amazing man. With out him I would be lost. He takes care of me and our 6 children. He cooks dinner, he hangs out with each of our kids (tractor rides, bike rides, Pokemon, basketball, reading books, coloring, trips to the park....), he fixes our car, fixes our computer, keeps up our house ( new floors, broken outlets, flooding basement...), makes a milk run when we're out, goes to work every day to provide for us and so many more things.







No comments:

Post a Comment