Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jonah's three months old

I can't believe that Jonah is already 3 months old.  Actually he is 3 months and 1.5 weeks.  He is such a good boy!!!!!!  He sleeps GREAT at night.  He has sleeps a min. of 5 hour stretches but usually much longer than that and not waking more than to eat for 11 hours or so.  I remember having to wake him to eat when he was a wee little one.  Now that he is a little older he is awake a lot more during the day with about 3 naps, a long 2 hour nap or so, and then a couple shorter ones.  He is almost always a happy.  If I set him down on his back or in his bouncer he will just kick his feet, smile and make little cooing sounds.  He still fits most of his 0-3 month clothes and is still in size1-2 diapers.  As far as his measurements I'm not sure how much he weighs but I do know that he is a lot different than the other K-B kids as far as weight.  All of the other K-B kids were a lot chubbier than Jonah. There's a poem a friend from my small group wrote about her son and it is exactly how I feel, so I asked her if I could share it here:

Until I met you.


I thought I was right. Until I met you.
I used to think I had it all figured out.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.
Once I thought my life was as full of joy as it could possibly get.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.
At one point, I thought I was stretched to my limit, with nothing more to give.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.
I used to say that I was fine with having just four children.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.
I used to think my heart held as much love as it could possibly hold.
I thought I was right. Until I met you.
I am so glad I met you, Baby Jonah. You fill Mama’s heart in ways I would have never thought.





No comments:

Post a Comment