Saturday, July 31, 2010

Random summer photos

I love the long skinny arms of a newborn!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jonah
Vanessa and her buddy Dan
Here is this years interesting insect (remember last years?)
Tyler, James, Vanessa & Shane in the hot tub
My dad gave me a Topsy Turvy® planter for my birthday. I didn't really think it would work, but I guess it does.
This was a beautiful sunset the other night. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't do it justice.
I also LOVE the little newborn rolls!
LOVE IT! James loves his little brother.
Tyler in the sprinkler


This picture of a moose was taken at the MN zoo.  I thought it was a good one!
Justin and Shane were blessed with tickets to a Twins game at the new field.  Here is a shot of them before the game.
Little miss Vanessa
James and Vanessa on the slip n' slide
My kids have had a ton of fun on the trampoline this summer. They put the sprinkler under and jump.
Vanessa and Shane and Tyler on the gulf cart


No comments:

Post a Comment